Monday, August 16, 2010

CA Trip...Day 1

I gotta get back on my blogging game here...I am so behind!
Mom, doing this for you...before you all leave. Let's see what I can post before Thursday!

We left for our CA trip on Thursday, August 5th. I was able to enjoy a sweet pool party with the MOPS mommys and kiddos before heading out to Grand Junction. Our sweet friends graciously OFFERED to take care of Baxter for the week and he did great! So, we were able to head out to Grand Junction for our flight and even take Eric out to dinner before hand.

Traveling with Macklin went really well. I just planned the nursing just right as to handle the weird ear pressure stuff. On the way there, no one else was on either side of our row, so we got the whole space to ourselves! Very handy.

We arrived to a crazy LAX airport...it was like rush hour, only 11pm on a Thursday night. Geoff and Jarett picked us up and we headed back to Geoff's house outside of LA.

Can't wait for some days on the beach!
Enjoy this first batch of pics!



Check out these retro shorts. Yes, authentic. Justin wore them 27 years ago!

Can you believe they let you have all of this as CARRY-ON?
Babies give you special privileges!

Macklin's first flight!

Our first trip to In-and-Out Burger.

More pictures of the gang to come.
(Harrison is missing from this one...must have been on his super nap.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Suz. I always enjoy everything you put up. Day 1 is awesome. I'm glad Mack did well on the flight. xo

    ReplyDelete