Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cory and Eric's Wedding

Saturday we got to watch some of our good friends become united as one! Eric and Cory are the two other Young Life leaders for EVHS and we have gotten to know them over the past couple of years. It was such a special moment. And...although I normally cry a few tears of joy at weddings, this was our first wedding with Macklin. So, instead of crying tears of joy, I was in the "cry room" trying to keep little Mack quite. He did great. I just don't get to focus on the emotional-ness of the wedding when I am more worried about my little one! All-in-all it was a great day! Congratulations to Eric and Cory. Here are a few pics from the day!

New Brandt Family Picture

So Perfect!

EVHS YL!!!!

Our little man...sporting the new shoes his Mema gave him!

Proud Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment