Saturday, April 14, 2012

Macy - Day 5



Previous Nights Sleep:
Two nights in a row....no way!!?? Miss Macy ate at 10pm last night and then woke up at 3:30am and not again until 8am to eat!!!! It was crazy. I think this is kinda weird, but I am going to enjoy it while it lasts. Not super tired after that, but should probably still work in a nap today :)

Events of the Day:
Today was a big day for me as a momma of two. I had my YL breakfast girls come over this morning...meaning 8 high school friends at my house at 8:15am for a hot breakfast (I was going to do doughnuts, but I had doughnuts yesterday and didn't want them again) and Bible study. I, of course, need to be showered by this time and ready to roll. It was a big undertaking, but by the Lord's grace, it all got done and our time together was full of the Spirit. Justin was super in helping me pull this off too (he went to the grocery for me at 7:15am to pick up something that I had forgotten and he hung with Macklin so we could actually talk without pulling out coloring books.)
Our friend Amy came over to meet Macy just before we headed to the airport to pick up Grandma!!!! Grandma was so excited to meet Macy that she didn't move for a full 10 minutes as she held her and stared at her (we were unable to document this moment, sad, because I left my phone and camera in the car). It was pretty sweet. We grabbed some Heidi's (Macy's first real venture out) and then headed home for naptime.
It was about then that I realized that I had pushed a bit too hard with the mornings events. I took a nap for about 2.5 hours. The Colloms brought over a yummy meal and I missed their visit because I was out! Good relaxing night with Grandma in town!

Attitude:
Still just happy as ever!

Macy's Physical Health:
Snoozing, Eating, Pooping = Life for Macy

Mommy's Recovery:
Naps are awesome!

Visitors:
Amy
Breakfast Group

No comments:

Post a Comment