Thursday, May 3, 2012

Baby Bjorn is Back!


We had to re-order our Baby Bjorn after Macklin was a baby because it got lost somehow...such a mystery. The wraps are fun for sure (and my friend Amberly has been helping more with how to wrap mine), but the Bjorn is just so much faster to get on and loaded. 

Just for the record, we use the Baby Bjorn Active. I think kind is the only kind worth getting...the one with the back panel for extra support. If you just get a regular one with no back panel, you will be done using it when your kiddo hits like 15 pounds or so. The back panel gets you another 5 pounds while still being comfortable. There are newer models out there that have the back panel, but when I looked them up they were way too expensive. The Active is just right for us! (We found it for $55 on www.nobetterdeal.com instead of the normal $90.)

While my mom was here we were messing around with it. Macy - 7lbs, Macklin - 30 lbs (which is more than the suggested weight...we were just playing around) = slightly different ride. Macklin thought it was fun for like 2 minutes. I held him up because after I put him in, I realized that he might break the thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment