Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Mothers Day to Me

I had a wonderful Mother's Day morning! Justin (and Macy) let me sleep in a bit. Then Justin brought me breakfast in bed and a card from the kids. And the best part??? Then he took both kids on a 75 minute bike ride to Eagle and back! A quiet house all to myself. I almost didn't know what to do! It was a blessing to be able to read my Bible without being distracted. Justin also got me new hanging baskets and had them hanging out front for me!

What a great morning all before church! Thank you Jesus for the blessing it is to be a mom - hard at times and always busy - but a blessing nonetheless!

This is the only pic we took on Sunday I meant to take one all dressed up and looking cute, but that didn't happen ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment