Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day & 1st Anniversary!

Happy Mother's Day to the best momma in the whole world! 
I just wrote an extensive blog post about how much I appreciate my momma, so I think we will leave it at that. I hope you have a great day with everyone at the winery, mom. We send our love from Colorado! 


Happy Mother's Day to all of those important moms in our lives! We are so blessed to have so many women that love us in our lives! 

One side note...my friend posted this Mother's Day Challenge on her blog...I thought it was awesome! Check it out! Hopefully we will have time to do that today! 

Finally, I want to wish my brother and sister-in-law a happy 1st anniversary! I can't believe your wedding was only a year ago as we are so fortunate to have Jackie and Olivia in our family for many more years than just one! Can't wait to hang out in July!!! Glad you all had a good celebration earlier this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment