Sunday, January 12, 2014

YL Leadership Day


We had our Vail Valley Young Life Leadership Day yesterday. This is seriously one of my favorite days of the year. I get to hang out with awesome people (including my hubby) and I get to ski and play! This year was no exception. With a couple of hours on the mountain in the afternoon and ice skating in Beaver Creek at night - it was awesome! 

For the meat of our study, we had the opportunity to plan our schedule for the semester and learn about our strengths through Strength Finder. If your company/organization has not utilized this tool, I highly recommend it! It really helped us look at what we were good at and how we can best serve our team of Down Valley Young Life leaders. My top five strengths were Achiever, Responsibility, Includer, Learner, and WOO (winning others over). Sounds like me! 

Skiing with Kari in our VVYL jackets! 

I would love to be on a bus with these people all the time! 

Down Valley Young Life Team

No comments:

Post a Comment