Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hanging Out with Mack's Uncles

Hanging out with my brother is one of my favorite things to do in St. Louis. I was so eager to for them to meet Macklin last Saturday and get to hang out with their new nephew. So, yesterday was even better as they got to spend some more time with him.

Kevin quickly learned how slow life is with the Brandts. He was ready to roll at like 10am. I called him at 10:30 to tell him we were on our way. Then, we get there, and I have to feed Mack again. Then I burb him. Then I change a diaper. So....12:30 and we are finally ready to go! Kevin was gracious but a little annoyed that he had taken the day off of work to hang out and we were barely ready by 12:30. Anyway, we headed to John's house after a quick, but crazy rain storm canceled our zoo plans.

At John's, we enjoyed just hanging out. Olivia thought it would be fun to put Macklin in one of her doll cradles, so I said, "what the heck, couldn't hurt him." Well, he didn't get hurt, but it was a bit small and Mack did not like it after a bit. But it made Liv's day.

After another yummy meal with Jackie, Liv, John, and Kevin, we headed out. Just one more great day with the brothers!



Such a sweet pouty face!

Uncle Kevin looks great!

Proud Uncles!

No comments:

Post a Comment