Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Bible Study Girls

The Lord has blessed me with these sweet ladies in my life. Sabrina, Abbie, and Alana (and Danaleigh, but she had already moved by this party...we miss you Danaleigh!) have had such a big role in my life here in CO.

After traveling to Avon for a Bible study, we gathered up and decided to have our own little study in Gypsum/Eagle. Even though I knew these girls for a year before we started the study, we weren't super close. For the first round, we studied Psalms and Proverbs, with each of us leading a week and then rotating. We learned a lot about each other and the Word, but grew kinda tired and all of us found our spirits tired towards the end of the study. Then, we got a book called Becoming a Woman of Excellence. It is a study that we would all read during the week and then talk about at study. This was exactly what we needed! We grew in our walks with God and really talked about good, real things. I really cherish these girls and am so happy to have them in my life.

Over the corse of the year, there was a point were I thought I might be the only one left in the Vail Valley as of this fall. But, I am happy to report that all of these sweet ladies will be here for another year! Woohoo!

The pictures below are from a little surprise we had for Sabrina yesterday at the Dusty Boot. Sabrina worked her tail off to complete her college degree! Way to go chica! Hope you enjoyed this night, as I know we had fun planning it for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment