Friday, June 4, 2010

Good Bye EVHS

Today was my last day as a teacher at Eagle Valley High School, well, at least I hope. In case you haven't heard, I am taking next year off to hang out with Macklin. I will maintain my coaching positions as head XC coach and assistant track coach, but I won't be in the classroom. Part of me is sad about that, but I can't think I would not be with Mack.
It is my dream job...coaching and being a mommy...so I hope I can do it for a while.

Below are pictures of my last day at EVHS. I came back on the last day of school to clean out my room and enjoy lunch with the staff. Our principal gave all of us that were leaving a sweet picture of the school with the years we taught there. It was nice.


This is Bobbie Faulkner. She is a 30-year veteran of Eagle County Schools and took over my classes during my maternity leave. She did a great job and I am so grateful!

Cute picture of Macklin at the luncheon. He looks much better in this outfit since he is bigger!

Here I am with my friend Sara Cross. We were pregnant together all year at school together. And, now...here we are with the little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment