Friday, June 25, 2010

First Play Date



I went on my first play date today! It was so fun to be invited by Amanda, Kate, and Bren to join them and their 2-year-olds on a play date! I have learned that spending time with other moms is going to be key to my success as a stay-at-home mom. It is great to share stories and advice to make this new life as a mom not so foreign and lonely. I knew all of these ladies prior to MOPS (mothers of pre schoolers), but reconnected and spent more time with them while attending MOPS in May. I plan to join MOPS in the fall and attend throughout the next school year. It is a lot of fun and you get to meet awesome ladies like these! I told them that we had to take a picture since it was my first official play date (with many more to come!).

No comments:

Post a Comment