Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mack's 50 Mile Ride

Today was the 2nd Annual Young Life Bike Ride Fundraiser. Kids ride from the top of Vail Pass all the way to Eagle....50 miles...and get friends/family/total strangers to sponsor them for "such and such" per mile. Kids raise a lot of money on this as riding 50 miles is not an everyday activity for most high school kids. Last year was fun and I hating thinking about missing it this year....so...I took Macklin with me!

We have an awesome Chariot stroller that has a bike attachment. I hooked him up and off we were with him behind me all day. I fed him before we left (8:30ish), then at our lunch break (noon-ish), and then again when we got to Eagle (3:30ish). He did awesome! He hardly made a peep all day. Way to go Mack!


Here is the whole group of kids that went (included in this are the 3 other leaders). I was still feeding Macklin during this shot! :)

Doing great! And....we match!

This is my life! Just feeding my baby at the gas station lunch break!

The girls did awesome!

This is what he looked like all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment