Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sprague Reunion

The older I get, the more I love my family. Not that I didn't before, but I think I appreciate them more now. I look forward to family activities so much, especially Father's Day. We made our whole trip to the midwest around this event. So, here are a few pics from the day at Mark and Lauries.

By the way, I personally missed Matt, Michelle, Jose, Tara, and
the Wallace girls a lot! It is just not the same!

I love this one with my nieces, even though Liv's face looks goofy!

My sweet grandparents

All the grandkids that were there.

All the great-grandkids!!!

My cousin Alicia with her daughter Sierra. She was born within days of Macklin!

Here is a clip....getting seven great-grandkids around their great-grandparents for a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment