Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby Cheese Inventory


Since we just had a shower, I had to do a little inventory of our little girl's waredrobe! I got all of the new clothes washed and ready for her little body to arrive.

As you can see below, we are aquiring quite a bit of pink gear! I sorted it all by size (nesting a bit am I?) and then put it back in the tub area until we can get her baby nook ready to go! The piles go from NB, 0-3 months, 6-9 months, 9 months, 12 months, and then a couple things for 18 months with all of the socks and accessories in the front right corner. The newborn stage always goes by so fast so you don't need too many clothes, but we will have to grab some sleepers. We seem to be all set for the 0-3 and 6-9 and then we will have to grab some more things after that! We are so blessed to have so much already!

In the back you can see our sweet bassinet that I scored from our local consignment ($40 for a Pottery Barn bassinet with mattress, pad, 2 sheets and a bumper, what a deal!). I also grabbed a double jogging stroller (chariot) which is clearly not in the bedroom.

Baby Cheese we can't wait to meet you! We pray for you daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment