Thursday, January 19, 2012

Final Days in STL

Our time in St. Louis came to a close on Wednesday. We had a great day Tuesday shopping for some necessary items (baby nook goods, a shower I am helping plan, and Macklin's birthday party) and then took a trip to The Magic House with Mimi. Macklin had a blast playing but he still had energy to see his Uncle John, Aunt Jackie, Uncle Kevin, and cousin Liv one more time Tuesday night.


Wednesday morning was full of cramming in twice as much stuff as I came with into two bags and keeping the weight under 100lbs! I was successful and we headed back to CO. On both flights we were able to have a seat open next to us which made the ride very smooth. Mack even feel asleep during the layover giving me some time to rest too! He was so much better than I could have ever hoped for (bring on the 8 hour Hawaii flight!).

Thanks to my mom and dad for such a great visit! We really appreciate everything, but most of all just the time we get to spend with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment