Sunday, January 29, 2012

Disney Night

On Saturday night, I had some of my high school friends over and we had a Disney movie night! The night was made complete with...
-Princess Cupcakes (crowns included)
-Dressing as Disney Characters
-A Basketful of Disney VHS Movies to choose from
-Watching the Lion King
-Reminiscing over how much we loved various Disney movies as young girls!

Below: Prince Eric (from The Little Mermaid), Pocahontas, Belle, a Dwarf, and a Pirate (from Peter Pan) Even though I was going for the Dwarf look, the girls said I looked more like Mr. Smeede from Peter Pan...the short, fat man, haha!
It was a blast! All of these girls are seniors and I am going to miss them like CRAZY next year (including a four that couldn't come too!).

My little Pirate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment