Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Donkey Basketball


Justin and I had a blast while playing dodgeball for one of the high school fundraisers last Wednesday. Neither of us got hurt, well, nothing expect our pride when the staff team lost to the seniors. It was all fun and games though. The donkeys were stubborn and there were a ton of smiles! Justin and I were aggressive, jumping on and off of the donkey to fight for lose balls (and when I mean fight, I mean fighting our own donkey to come with us to get the ball!). I would totally play this again! 




Check out the front page of the Daily the next day....the Donkey Basketball fundraiser and then EVHS getting major academic recognition!!! So funny as the picture doesn't fit the main headline (as is the case most days with the Daily). 


No comments:

Post a Comment