Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Craftiness and Pinterest

I do enjoy a regular bit of craftiness in my life. Whether in comes in the form of hosting parties and making decor, to making small gifts for friends, or putting together things for Mack, it serves as my mindless break from life and is relaxing to me.

With that said, how could I not love Pinterest! I can only REALLY check it out about once a week or I get myself into trouble wasting time. But it has some great ideas! And, of course you feel super accomplished when you actually do one! I got a lot of ideas for Mack's party and Kendra's baby shower off of there.

Now, the next step, do I pin my own items??? I think that might be coming soon!

Here is a memory game that I made for Macklin for his birthday. He currently enjoys it for about 3 minutes and then throws them everywhere, but I think we are making progress!


Also, I had a goal to finish Macklin's baby book before Baby Cheese came - Success! I left tabs for the things that need to be filled in still. The book goes through his first real day of school, so I would say I am as complete as it gets. I also got Baby Cheese's baby book going. I am feeling very accomplished about that!

Doesn't everyone cram in 24 pictures on one page of a baby book?

No comments:

Post a Comment