Monday, April 2, 2012

Mack's First Real Haircut

Last week I took Mack to get his first real haircut in Glenwood. I wanted one of those cute kid places but settled for Great Clips instead :) I have been cutting his hair since his first birthday (just trimming and working on my skills). We let it grow out for a while to see what it would look like and...it is just like mine - straight and thin. Before his second birthday party, I trimmed up the mini-mullet and trimmed around his ears, but other than that, just let the rest grow. Well, as you can see by the back...it was time for a cut! I thought I would see if they could do a better job than me. I think the lady did fine, but I think I can do that too :) We will see on the next hair cut what I decide!


He looks all pro-like sitting there in the big-boy chair...that lasted for about 45 seconds. Then he sat on my lap the rest of the time and played with my iPhone. As long s there was a sucker at the end, we are all happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment