Saturday, April 21, 2012

Grandma's Visit


It was a blessing to have Justin's mom come visit us for almost a week. Of course, as I posted, I was grateful for her help in the kitchen with the meal prep, but also I am grateful for her presence in our lives. It was clear that Macklin enjoyed his grandma's attention and time with her. Thanks for coming out Kathy! Here are a few pics from her visit and the second week of Macy's life.

Grandma got to be a part of Macy's first bath at home! Macy LOVED the bath. She was fussy when I put her in the tub, but that changed as soon as her tush hit the water. She was soothed quickly! I might have to do this more often! Also, her precious little hair turned fluffy after she was clean and dry! It was so cute!




We have a ton of cute hats for Macy.
Here are some we sported while Grandma was here.

Kathy wanted us to do a little photo shoot with Macy wearing the Kleekamp family communion gown. Doesn't she look good?


Kind of a funny little grin in this photo...I think she was about to yawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment