Saturday, June 30, 2012

Recent Adventures

We have had the chance to get out a couple of times and have some family adventures in the past two weeks. 

Last week we headed to Glenwood Canyon to do a little hiking. We live in such a gorgeous place! It works out pretty good to put Macy in the Bjorn and then Mack in the hiking backpack. I am proud to say I carried Mack the whole way on this hike of over an hour. He weighs almost 30 lbs now and the pack is a bit more. It is a workout to say the least! 




This past Thursday we had a "date day" instead of a date night and headed east to Wolcott to do some climbing! It was awesome! Justin lead a 5.9 for the first time. It was a bit nerve-racking but he did it with me belaying. Then I climbed a couple of routes before he finished with a few more. I forgot how much I miss climbing. I think I have only been really climbing less than a handful of times since Mack was born. I need to be grateful for the time I do get to do things like this, instead of dwelling on the fact that I wish I could do more...so yah for climbing with my hubby!


No comments:

Post a Comment