Sunday, June 10, 2012

Longmont Vaca - Day 2

Could I be any more in love with my kids??? I don't think so! Today I snagged my two new favorite pictures of each of them. Macklin was trying on sunglasses on Pearl Street tonight while showing off his guns. Macy was just being sweet out on the deck. Make my heart melt - that's what these are! 

 


Our second day in Longmont was a fun one! We ventured off to the neighborhood pool for the morning. They had a great little shaded wading pool for the kids and then a normal big pool. Felt kinda weird to be a week-long renter in this neighborhood, but we will play the role for the week. Mack and Luca are playing better together each day. As long as Mack isn't trying to wrestle or give a strangle-hug to Luca, we are all good! We had an early dinner and then headed off to Pearl Street in Boulder (10 min away). That is one unique place! They even had a car with lots of dentures and teeth stuff on it - strange. I told Justin we must get the kids out of Eagle County as much as possible because we are sheltered there :) Good day with great company. We could just visit with the Olivastros all the time!



 
Super Daddy! 

 Refueling! 

 Strange vehicle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment