Monday, December 3, 2012

Harder and Harder....

I feel as though blogging/using technology is getting harder and harder.....after realizing that I don't have any more photo space, now my old computer STOPPED WORKING (screen is black but the computer is actually on)! Ahh! Not sure what is going to happen to all of my Christmas projects that I was counting on, but we will find a way. I just found out that my computer has a bad NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT graphics processor and it was fixable for free for up to 4 years after you bought your computer. Well, we bought ours 5 years ago. So, I am going to make some calls tomorrow and see what I can find. I think it will cost us $300 and a trip to Denver to get it fixed....but that is going to put a serious damper on ALL of my ornament, photo book, calendar making for the holidays :( Let's pray for the best, or maybe it will just come back on tomorrow.....please please please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment