Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Last Week of June

Some of our summer time happenings! 

We bought the kids a little baby pool and they LOVE it! When I showed Mack, he asked "Can we play with this right now?" It has been used daily ever since. 
 


We had a pirate in our midst! Let the dress up play continue...I think it is awesome! 

We are using our fire pit (finally) for some s'mores after Campaigners. 

I have a little helper in the kitchen. She is looking especially cute thanks to Grandma! 
Also, trying a new bow position...what do you think? Just barely enough hair to try it. 

Happy Birthday to Kari! Jen made Kari some yummy gluten-free (couldn't tell) cupcakes for her birthday last week. We got to play ultimate at Nottingham Lake Park in Avon. It was so much fun. I felt like I was in college and playing on the quad. I love my babies and wouldn't trade them for the world, but I kinda miss random game nights :)

While Justin was gone in Dallas, we snuck down to Glenwood to have dinner with Daniel. The kids always love to visit him! 

It has been hard to catch a genuine smile from this boy lately. Glad I got this one! 

Heading into church on Sunday....I couldn't not pull out my camera! 

Macklin is enjoying some new bubbles that were a part of a care package from Grandpa and Mema! It was one loaded care package, complete with sunscreen for three of us and car wax for Justin's truck. They know us too well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment